SnailDOS is very responsible with privacy, for our services to work correctly, we use your personal data only when required to deliver you our services. Your personal data includes information like:
• Discord username, discriminator and ID
• Email Address
• Any other data provided by you.
We collect data for our services to function properly and give you the best experience when using our service. Information is collected when you:
We have the right to access your server with your permission. We will not do this without your permission. We also may ask for your email to clarify and confirm it is you.
We believe that collecting the least amount of data we can, and limiting the use of data to the lowest, is the right thing to do.
We serve the rights to delete or suspend your server any time without notice, if you dont obey rules, or being plain annoying. We have the rights to remove you at any time or at any state given, however, we do try to notify you of these sudden changes.
By buying any of our products, you agree that we will not issue refunds after 15 days since the initial purchase.
This is a legal agreement between you (client, you, your, them) and SnailDOS (we, us). By vising any sites related to Creatability: create.snaildos.com host.snaildos.com domain or any subdomain of it, using the bot, making servers with us, being a member of SnailDOS on discord and contacting us, you hereby agree to these terms of service. If you disagree, please stop using our services.
Because we offer a free plan, you must acknowledge that we are running on physical servers, uploading mass files can downgrade the services for everyone. You are limited to using these resources:
SWAP: 500MB +
SERVER CREATION: 1
You agree to NOT use the service to:
1) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2) Harm minors in any way;
3) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Creatability guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource/servers.
6) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
7) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of keylogging/proxy service/irc/shell(s) if any type.
8) Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
9) "stalk" or otherwise harass another
10) You are not AT ALL allowed to run any “PteroVM”, Run crypto miners, or use commands that could break/damage or take down the server, even temporarily. If you do such so, that is against of our user agreement.
11) You are not AT ALL to use ALTS or bypass our free service function that limits one server per user. Such so is against our user agreement.
12) You are not allowed to use our services for hosting anything other then what we provided without asking for permission.
13) You are not allowed to use high network bandwidth tasks. (Livestreaming, Streaming, Mass API, etc)
YOUR RIGHTS TO THE SERVERS
You do not own the servers you create. Any content you put on the server is up to you, and you will be held liable for that content in agreement with the user conduct (refer to section 3), the laws of Australia together and area of your residence.
RIGHTS TO SUSPEND SERVICES
We own the servers, therefor, we can terminate any of your servers if it is not following our USER CONDUCT and YOUR RIGHTS TO THE SERVERS. Using excessive resource can get you removed. We can suspend your server anytime if required, or legally required.
We can terminate your account anytime.
Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
1) Breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines.
2) Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
3) A request by you (self-initiated account deletions).
4) Unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
5) Extended periods of inactivity.
6) Engagement by you in fraudulent and/or illegal activities.
7) Nonpayment/chargeback of any fees owed by you in connection with the services.
8) No server attached to server
SnailDOS will attempt to contact you if this has happened.
If ever trying to use our services for your own service of “hosting”, legal action will be taken against you and your account will be terminated and you will be ip banned of our services. For any usage for commercial use on our free services, will require a legal partnership. Attempting to gain access to our coupon system, will, result in a ban and legal action.
By using Creatability, you legally agree to these terms and conditions, and agree that these terms may subject to change without prior notice, more information below.
VERSION 1.0.4 LAST UPDATED: 4/11/2021